วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

how can

I stop being intimidated by other people?
I don’t know why, but whenever I’m around very confident or aggressive people I feel uncomfortable. This doesn’t really happen to me if the other person is shy or very nice.


1st comment: Hmmm…stick your thumbs in your pockets with your hands out, or even place your hands in your pocket with your thumbs out. Either way, these are confident gestures, the first being more confident than the second. This can help you feel more confident…

If you’ve noticed, if you frown, after a while you’ll start feeling depressed, if you force a smile, you’ll start feeling happier. Something about the way the brain is connected to your facial/body expressions.

Anyway, by using these gestures, its supposed to act in the same way, I read about it in a book once :) It might not solve all your problems, but it may help you feel a little bit more confident.


2nd comment: People are aggressive to cover up their own insecurities. “Confident” people are often projecting confidence and are actually introverts. Any that I have met have admitted as much to me. It’s always a surprise.

“confidence” is a skill you learn. always be the first to smile, put out your hand and introduce yourself, say hi, ask the first question, and you’ll be off to the races.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น