วันจันทร์ที่ 2 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

the worst starting new month

hey dad mom look at me
think back and talk to me
did i grow up according to plan?
do you think im wasting my time doing things i wanna do?
but it hurts when you disapprove all along
and now i try hard to make it
i just want to make you pround
im never gonna be good enough for you
i cant pretend that im alrightand you cant change me

cuz we lost it all
nothing lasts forever
im sorry
i cant be perfect
now its just too late
and we cant go back
im sorry
i cant be perfect

i try not to think
about the pain i feel inside
did you know you use to be my hero?
all the days you spent with me
now seems so far away
and it feels like you dont care anymore
nothing's gonna change
the things that you said
nothing's gonna make this right again
please don't turn your back
i cant believe its hard
just to talk to you
but you dont understand
- from simple plan




a few questions that i need to know
but you couldn't answer my questions
cuz you were feeling ashamed or could't faced the true?
how you could ever hurt me so
i need to know what i've done wrong
dad mom im just a kid who has feeling thinking
and how long its been going on
was it that i never paid enough attention?
not only will your answers keep me sane
but i'll know never to make the same mistake again as you ever did before


and i've made my peace decision, but how do I tell my parent cuz
they don't even trying to understand me
whatever they said im just a kid
so what should i do?
sometimes i thought maybe im too selfish to do what i wanna do
but all i wanna do is to make a better like as it even before
im exhausted, but im also thinking of them so that is why
i dont think they would want to live like this
for them this is by far the worst decision i've ever had to make.

they think i've made it all wrong
so they think they made it all good back then
it was even worst decision i had ever thought before
thats why we still have to live like this
this is so unhappy

sometimes adults dont always made the right decision
and dont always think youre always made the best things cuz
this will make your life worst

youre not even support me and also
dont ruin someone dream

another points
here i coppied them from
http://www.articlesbase.com/self-help-articles/let-the-naysayers-ruin-their-own-lives-1344302.html

In my opinion, that's just about the worst thing you can do in life. To ruin someone else's dreams because you're too scared to do anything about your own situation, and too jealous to allow it in another.

But, back to you. Why would you let someone else's fear and jealousy turn into your own fear of change? I know that a lot of these people will be close to you, and that you will value their advice. But if you're dealing with the type of person who wants to sabotage your success, then you have to do something about it.

The first thing I recommend doing is showing them your cleverly thought out plan, and letting them know that you're prepared with fallback options should anything go wrong, and that you're also prepared for if things go right.


for me even i have try so hard to make a cleverly thought
they just think it cant do
i ask them back how do you know? you dont even try
and then they said whatever it like it just insane thing to dream to make to do

they think i dont have a right to dream
they think it insane
i ask them everybody have a right to dream
but you just different from them
cuz you dont even know what is your dream
and i dont ask them to understand me clearly
i want them just support me and
look at me behind
dont give make me comfort cuz i know they cant
they cant tell me never ever take care me
just like goodnight byebye takecare yourself
a sweet word to make me feel warm from my parent
to make me feel i have a power to fight



6:46PM TH

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น