วันพุธที่ 18 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Prank Call 'Vietnamese Commercial'



"here i am cooking da foooood and den dah peopo cahm an we show duh pichar of duh food, and then, suddenly,it-dah record go..SCUH-REECH! Like, you know? Dah screech on dah record?" <-i lol'd at that part for about 5min over and over

ling how sing hewah
i promise this or else i die
lol niccccce

"His mother very tall. I hate her. Go to hell."
lolol

"and deh recorrd go SCREEEECH" LOL

LOL!
I promise this or else I die
I think the dude on the phone panicked

"He actually is taller than me, because his mom is taller. I hate her, go to hell" xD

Omfg.''uh he is 12 we are the same height i am 4'2'' no he is taller than me his mom is tall''. Go to hell!
Best prank call i have ever heard im rating 5 stars subbing and will add you

"Have a fucking day bitch!"

i luv this video!!!! he his the funiest guy EVA!!!! i luv the part when he says " he is acually taller then me cause his mom is tall. hate her. go to hell." he rocks! i luv his impression of voice! it rocks! and great vitnamese voice!!! keep doin ur thang!

cmon lets work together BRAINSTORRM! :D

I Wear A Wig, Dont Tell Anyone By The Way....This Is Not...
LOL

i want to bring thus out into the light haha

i slap u across the face with a 100$ bill thats how serious i am come on man

Can't do karate?! ahha he's a MONSTER in TKD lol.
shits funny as hell. "He is a... twelve"

-he is err twelve
-twelve...and are you alot bigger than he is?
-no we are same height. i am 4 foot 2. he is actually taller than me because his mam is twelve. hate her, go to hell!!!

"Come on man lets work together, Brain Storm!" IMAO Funniest prank call ever

"I want people to think I fight crime!"
hahahaha

lol!
"His mom's tall..I hate her!"
"I'll slap you in the face with 100 dollar bill, that's how serious I am"

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น