วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Prank Call 'Dating Service'



best yet man - how can i be a guy on the couch?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! "Set it Up!"

Whats ur name? (eats the apple) HILARIOUS

Hahaha you're not the tipe of person that could hold a conversation! LMAO

i couldnt stop laughing when you were chewing the apple and burping.

"girls r like this impossible cobination u think u got it then ur like word" lol

"aaw man your making me crie"
lawled my ass off on that one

"is this the dating service?"
"Ya"
"Set it up,"
LMAO that cracks me up!!

"is this the dating service?"
"Ya"
"Set it up,"
LMAO that cracks me up!!

Onward to funny!
Too much funny!

What's your name?
*Eats the apple Loudly*
LOL

2:03-2:28 was possibly the hardest I've laughed all my life

the grab crumple at 1:12 is genius! LOL

"So you find the combination, and you like oh word. And then you go and you do it again and your like...'mannnnnwhuhappend.'"

haha his name is ''crunch''

lol at 1:31
"hell no"
"hell no?"
"damn ass, girls are crazy this, its like this imposseble combenation, like you find a combenation you know oh word, and then you go and do it again and your like, man what happened?"

damn i accedently pressed "comment" anyways i cant get enough of this its so funny XD
random hillarious stuff and i love random stuff! :D

"I'm sorry you feel that way, have a pleasant day"
That had me cracking up xD

tis is funny
its so funny
it cracks me up lol
tis is the best of all

"I was wondering what you were munching on" "sorry" hahahahaha

join my datin service we luv ppl that r unemployed live wi there parents and dont have vehicle and r rude lol

haha 'aww man i just coughed on my own apple sorry' and 'wiff a C' i pissed my pants laughing

"Are you involved with anyone?"
"HELL NO"
LMAO!.
I LOVE LANCE KRALL!.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น