วันพุธที่ 4 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

parents just dont understand

it can be very difficult sometimes being younger to reach parents on a level where they see us not as children – but as young adults, ready and able to make decisions. it can be extremely difficult to talk to parents about what we’re seeing and feeling, especially knowing that they’re looking at us as their “baby.”

while we may not always be able to get our parents to listen to us – we should have somewhere to speak where others will. so here’s a chance! what would you say to your parents? what do you wish they would listen to? especially - what do you think they really dont understand about you?

:
i dont think my parents trust me. i know they want to protect me, but i dont think they get that i need to make decisions on my own - learn from my own mistakes.

things can change drastically as you become an adult and make your own way in the world. what is important is that YOU know yourself better than anyone.

i think i know myself enough to do something.
all parents need to do is supporting, counseling and consoling
if there is something you know you need to work on, then do it.

i know who i am
i know what i want
i know what i am doing right now
this is life you need to learn and fight for it

all my whole life the things which i dont want are my bad nightmare ever
my parents made my life miserable by
pressuring me to everything they want me to do to think
it seems that whenever i have to do the thing right now,
instead of supporsting me, they act like
they dont even know what im talking about cuz they didnt even pay attention to
sometimes im happy to listen to their advice even the advice maybe seems pessimistic
but i do still listen to them cuz they are my parents and i believe that every problem have solve in itself
, but after that i feel like they need to support me.
i know why you do this things to me cuz you love me but i need to learn what is life
i need to fall sometimes be happy sometimes be sad sometimes
this is just life i need to face that

i know watching a child enter into the big world is scary for parents
but the way you treat me isnt a way to treat me in to an adult opportunity
and as long as im staying focused on my future and whats truly best for my life
i think im on the right path,
though it may not be the same path you would like for me
and this cant control


3:46PM TH

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น