วันศุกร์ที่ 6 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

i just fall in love this movie

today, i wake up so early with a headache
it always on the right side of my head
and it feels not comfortable for a while

i get real bad headaches
im so tired and it would feel like this for the whole day a while now
after i ate breakfast i taked medicine then watched tv a lit bit
then i cant take it no more i got to go to sleep again
but now for long period of time it taked about 5hrs
thats great cuz normally back then it was so short time
that time i was feeling so no more and i got an eye sore
like im very very tire of get rid of it

ok, let back from the title
today, i watched the movie called 'Be Kind Rewind' and 'The Rocker'
actually, the movie 'Be Kind Rewind' i browsed it so many times
but this time today i really watched it and it kinda fun
i really like Jack Black after i watched his form so many
even he looks like an insane lol but i just like him
he has a penchant for taking dumb ideas and making them work
he is original and he does things in his own way and doesnt give a fuck
and that is why he is great




Jack Black plays role very well
he was good in jackel and kicked ass in School of Rock and Nacho Libre
i never really listened to Tenacious D cause it wasnt the music i normally listen to
however Pick of Destiny was better than i thought it would be





the next movie is 'The Rocker'
firstly again i browsed this movie
but what a destiny make me to watch this movie
and i just saw who play role of the singer name Curtis
looks familiar to Teddy Geiger and it was really him
the more i love this movie cuz of the quote and
the song are beautiful


this are lyric from the movie:

'Back in the same day once again
No consequences in a life without an end
so you take the money and watch it burn
as it all goes up in flames
Until you realize what you got to learn
you'll make the same mistake over and over again

say goodbye to one more day
and another chance for you to change
spinnin' circles' round the sun
but tomorrow never comes
tomorrow never comes..' - Tomorrow Never Comes


'well i don't know much about you
i'm trying to live without you
but i just keep falling down
you are not around
so down i'm lying on the ground
is this a disease or do you ever feel like me' - Down


'If I gave you time and I gave you space
if I gave you love and all my faith
Would you come out come out wherever you are
give me something worth fighting for
so I'm not walking out the door

Cause' we've come too far
Yeah
We've come too far
Yeah

Can you tell a lie when you speak the truth
Do you miss the things you never knew
come out come out so you can see all I ever needed was to be cut free
so I'm not walking back and forth

come out come out wherever you are
Now theres something worth fighting for
and I'm not walking out the door
Come out come out so you can see all I ever needes was to be cut free
So i'm not walking back forth' - Too Far


'Minutes turn into hours
and hours lead into days
it's been years
since the trouble you left me

And I wanna say
I'm so bitter
but i've seen better days
I'm so bitter
Is it the better man that always walks away

no phone call or even a letter
no words to cause me any pain
it's been years now since anything could hurt me
Throught this life I'll fake my way

I'm so bitter
but i've seen better days
I'm so bitter
is it the better man that always walks away
watch me walk away' - Im So Bitter


'You promised me you'd always be around
To pick me up when I run down
To help me when my day is busted
But there's no one now who can be trusted

Are you ever coming back or is nothing built to last
isn't it something how you vanished in the haze
isn't it something how you left me in your way
when you made your great escape

I always though you'd always be around
but i'm the fool who thought you'd never let me down

were you trapped inside a cage planning your get away
isn't it something how you vanished in the haze
isn't it something how you left me in your way
when you made your great escape' - Great Escape


'Echos move across the bedpost
make it past the windows
fade into the night
My fears clouding up my head for years
drift away like paper boats into the sea

Call the brothers Wright
Take me on a flight
Living for the first time in my life
Give me rain and I'll make it right

A cold wind blows across my face
My heart begins to race and eyes are open wide

Burning through the sky
across the great divide
living for the first time in my life
give me rain and I'll make it right
Living for the first time in my life
I'll take my first breath tonight

Living for the first time in my life
I'll take my first breath tonight
Tonight.' - Living For The First Time




1:23AM TH

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น