วันอังคารที่ 3 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

i feel so depressed

i just feel so extremely depressed recently
please help me. dad mom
at least could you try and make me feel better,please?

my feeling is so low
i want to leave where i am and go anywhere i want
walk away from my problems for the time being and
concentrate on nothing but just being
i want to forget about thinking about things i can not change
or control at the moment
i cant simply find the strength to walk away
i believe, if i have the strength to do anything else
i have the strength to that

i believe
we're human always have choices and
the best one is not always to stand and fight sometimes
we need to retreat in order to gather the strength
or better understand our battles before
we return and succeed in the war for our minds and
the people we love so much

sometimes kid cant do anything...
are there any choice for me?
i want to leave it but its not that easily
cuz this case is can determine my whole life
its there long path to go
but my parent wont let me go

if im just 12 yrs old girl
not a teen i could think
nothing is worth letting it destroy me to think the point
that i myself feel so desperate and hopless
but this is the deadline real deadline
i cant step backward

if i could change the things that are effecting
me to this level, i could


10:54PM TH

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น