วันพุธที่ 18 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

french learn how to speak english



I can bet Peter Sellers is twisting in his grave every time someone watches this :(

-
I'm sorry but I'm french and I never said"Aie wouhud laik toi" and I'm only fifteen,If a french speaks like that It's that he doesn't do anything to progress...

'

It depends on what "type" of French you speak, though. In the video, thats the stereotypical version of the language. It really differs from region to region. Most of my family (we're Acadians) speak Chiac, whereas Cajuns from Louisiana speak a different version.

'

I never understood why this was considered funny. His accent doesn't seem French at all. Why can't he say "to", he uses the "tu" en francais all the time, lol. Oh well..:P
-

I laughed so hard when I first saw this!! "I would like to buy a hamburger" would translate to, "Je voudrais acheter un hamburger."

Yeah, 'Dirty Rotten Scoundrels' was a great movie. This scene is the best part of "Pink Panther", which wasn't nearly as good, imo.

LMFO

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น