วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Bicentennial Man (1999)

"I try to make sense of things. Which is why, I guess, I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be." (Andrew Martin)


1 2 3 4 5

This movie was scaring me when I was young.
And I watched it for several of times. It scared me everytimes i watched! and it was very sad.
Most people who have seen this movie are of the opinion that it was average at best. Indeed there is no complicated plot, no big action scenes and a predictable ending but there is a Story.
The story is about one robot's 200 year journey to become an ordinary man.

And also the title name has it meaning:
Bicentennial Man

Bi = 2
Cent = 100
Bicent = 200 years old man

"What's right for most people in most situations isn't right for everyone in every situation! Real morality lies in following one's own heart." (Portia Charney)

10:14PM TH

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น