วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

famous funny movie quotations

As a quotation collector, I maintain lists of my favorite quotations on several topics. Given below is the list of my twenty favorite movie quotations. They are an eclectic mix of humor, wit, irony, and wisdom. If you want to recommend some of your favorite movie quotations for this page, fill out the quotations suggestion form.


Jurassic Park
Ian: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

The First Wives Club
Catherine: You are married. You have a daughter. You don't need self-esteem.

Mission: Impossible
Ethan Hunt: Relax Luther, it's much worse than you think.

Jerry Maguire
Jerry: Do you want this jacket? I don't need it. I'm cloaked in failure!

Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
Pee Wee Herman: The mind plays tricks on you. You play tricks back!

L A Story
Harris K. Telemacher: Hello, this is Harris. I'm in right now, so you can talk to me personally. Please, start talking at the sound of the beep.

Fight Club
Tyler: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.

The Matrix
Neo: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone and then show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules or controls, borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Antz
Barbatus: Don't make my mistake, kid. Don't follow orders your whole life. Think for yourself.

The Blair Witch Project
Heather: I'm scared to close my eyes. I'm scared to open them.

When Harry Met Sally
Marie: All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband.

Last Action Hero
Danny Madigan: Man, are you an idiot. You made the classic movie mistake: don't explain so much!

Con Air
Garland Greene: What if I told you insane was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years at the end of which they tell you to piss off; ending up in some retirement village hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time? Wouldn’t you consider that to be insane?

The X-Files: Fight the Future
Mulder: If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced.

Conspiracy Theory
Alice: This guy's a restraining order waiting to happen.

The Philadelphia Story
Dexter: I thought all writers drank to excess and beat their wifes. You know one time I secretly wanted to be a writer.

Practical Magic
Aunt Frances: My darling girl, when are you going to understand that "normal" is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage.

Sleepy Hollow
Ichabod Crane: Villainy wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue.

Jurassic Park
Ian Malcolm: I'm always on the lookout for the next ex-Mrs. Malcolm.

The Waterboy
Bobby Boucher: My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.

*

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น