วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

celebrity love quotes

*

"There is a time for work. And a time for love. That leaves no other time." - Coco Chanel

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
While loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu

"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

"But you won't need no harem, honey
When I'm by your side
And you won't need no camel, no no
When I take you for a ride" - lyrics to "Midnight at the Oasis" by David Nichtern, sung by Maria Muldaur

"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly." - Mae West

"Marriage is one of the few institutions that allow a man to do as his wife pleases." - Milton Berle

"There will be sex after death, we just won't be able to feel it." - Lily Tomlin

"Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." - Mark Twain

"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy, you must have somebody to divide it with." - Mark Twain

"Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a real treat." - Joanne Woodward

"I am in love - and, my God, it is the greatest thing that can happen to a man. I tell you, find a woman you can fall in love with. Do it. Let yourself fall in love. If you have not done so already, you are wasting your life." - D. H. Lawrence

"Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it." - Robert Mitchum

"The vulnerability of opening your heart fully and deeply to another is terrifying, but at a point in my 50s, I realized that I had to step up to the plate." - Jane Fonda

"If I know what love is, it is because of you." - Herman Hesse

"All that you are, all that I owe to you, justifies my love." - Marquis de Lafayette

"Thou art to me a delicious torment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"If you would be loved, love and be lovable." - Benjamin Franklin, "Poor Richard's Almanac," 1755

"And in the end, the love you take
Is equal to the love you make." - John Lennon and Paul McCartney

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น