วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

cute movie quotes

Some are funny, others are tender. But all the movie quotes on this page are cute.

Arthur
Susan: A real woman could stop you from drinking.
Arthur: It'd have to be a real BIG woman!

As Good As it Gets
Come on in, and try not to ruin everything by being you.

As Good As it Gets
When you first entered the restaurant, I thought you were handsome... and then, of course, you spoke...

As Good As it Gets
Woman: How do you write women so well?
Melvin: I think of a man... then I take away reason, and accountability.

As Good As it Gets
Melvin: How old are you?
Carol: Oh please...!
Melvin: If I had to guess by your eyes. I'd say you were fifty.
Carol: If I had to guess by your eyes. I'd say you were kind.

As Good As it Gets
Carol: Why can't I have a normal boyfriend? Just a regular boyfriend; one that doesn't go nuts on me!
Carol's mother: Everybody wants that, dear. It doesn't exist.

A Beautiful Mind
I'm mortified, petrified, stupefied by you.

Big Girls Don't Cry... They Get Even
Why torture yourself when life will do it for you? Who said that? I did! Go ahead and quote me.

Billy Madison
I always feel like an idiot. But I am an idiot, so it kinda works out!

Billy Madison
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

*

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น