วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

best movie quotes

Movie quotes can bring memories flooding back. If you are in search for the best movie quotes, you are at the right place. I have collected the very best movie quotes on this page. These quotations swept me off my feet.

Gone With the Wind
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!

Jerry Maguire
You had me at hello.

Network
Stand up wherever you are, go to the nearest window and yell as loud as you can: 'I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore.'

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
How to deal with death is at least as important as how to deal with life.

Star Wars
May the force be with you!

Steel Magnolias
Smile, it enhances your face value.

The Sixth Sense
I see dead people.

Taxi Driver
You talkin' to me?

Terminator
I'll be back.

*

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น